How do I support people to create quality life, quality health, and connected communities?
That's a good question.
The easiest way to explain it is that I support people to create quality life and quality health by creating understandable tools that destroy the things in the way using person and family-centered tools and walking with them as they learn how to use them. The process connects them to their community.
Everyone's journey is different. Here are some topics many share:
- Expanding your palate.
- The Crunch Factor for weight management.
- Understanding the many varieties of teaching about choices.
- Choosing as communication.
- Choice as a teaching tool.
- Choice is a powerful life decisions.
- Learning to share the choice with others.
- Coming to a shared decision.
- Understanding the process to informed choices - and using it!
- Behavior as communication.
- What's important to ____and what is important for ____?
- How to balance what is important to ______ and what is important for ____.
- ....and so much more.